What Is It?
Pallet loading systems for trucks
The skate and track system is a manual truck loading/unloading system for moving of pallets and paper reels. The system consists of manual operated rolling skates that run in special sunken track and are elevated to lift the load and roll in or out of the truck or van. It handles pallets, slipsheets, drums, newsprint rolls, heavy and large machinery.
Why Use It?
- 33% faster than conventional manual loading – 3.5 tons per minute per operator
- Maximum space utilisation and no product damage
- A fail-safe system with front and rear safety brakes
- Minimum maintenance, a self-cleaning system
Who Uses It?
- Any transporter who only has the option of rear loading and who only requires a manual loading system
- 250,000 systems operating in over 30 countries worldwide for 50 years!
Joloda helping the students stay clean!
Taplanes, a company based near Harrogate, use the Joloda Skate and Track system to make deliveries all around the UK for their shower and bathroom units.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954