What Is It?
This a manual loading system that loads a container in one shot.
It comprises of a skate train to suit the load length with 28 ton capacity. The Skates run down galvanised steel track, which is placed both on the loading platform and onto the container floor. The track is elevated by a hydraulic pump, lifting the skate, which then raises the load clear of the platform deck. The ‘live’ load can then be easily rolled into the container.
Proper Shipping Container Loading and Preparation
Sea container loading comes with a couple of requirements: customs clearance, a packing list, the human resources paperwork, and the Bill of Lading are some. The reason for this is to ensure safe container loading during the ocean freight process. As a shipper, it is your responsibility to take the necessary steps for efficient yet fast container loading.
Consider the following steps:
- Plan ahead. Find out the exact amount of cargo you’re loading in advance, make arrangements as to the order they would be shipped, and figure out how you can do it faster and more efficiently.
- Use machinery. Move packages from one place to another quickly with a container loading conveyor. You can also save time and lower the rate of workplace injuries for the staff with non-motorized tools, such as pallet trucks and motorized equipment (e.g., forklifts).
- Load to unload. Consider how the recipient of the container will unload it. If it’s possible, load containers with important items near the doors or the container loading dock.
- Keep within the maximum payload. Confirm the maximum weight limits of your containers, as well as the transport methods you’ll use. Consider the tare weight (an empty container’s weight), too.
Why Use It?
- No need for expensive top or side loading containers
- Container stuffing of up to 28 tons pre-assembled load, in 15 minutes
- Portable system can be re-used or transferred to other loading/unloading points
- No modification required to standard ISO containers
- Gravity aided self loading, no power required
- Continuous operator control, instant breaking to stop the load
Who Uses It?
- Anyone who loads a container with steel pipes, steel fabrication, wood or aluminium coils
- Widely used for loading and export of large pieces of machinery
To unload a container in just 15 minutes!
Call 0151 427 8954 now!
One-shot' loading system for increased savings and productivity
VCK Logistics in the Port of Amsterdam is the latest company to invest in a Joloda Container Loading system. VCK is a multimodal worldwide logistics company specialising in container shipping. Gulf Extrusion in Dubai export manufacturing aluminum profiles for many industries such as automotive, construction and trailers and they use VCK logistics as their transport company for shipping from Dubai.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954