We offer a full range of servicing packages either on a weekly or quarterly basis, depending on the system you use.
We have a full service team of highly trained and skilled engineers who are experts on all the various loading systems Joloda supply.
Installation, Commissioning and Training
Following delivery of the systems to your site,
our engineers will install, commission and train your key personnel to ensure an optimal start with your new equipment.
We offer support contracts for maintenance
so our engineers will attend site on the dates convenient for you and complete the routine maintenance tasks to keep your system in good working order and minimize downtime.
Repair & Maintenance
In the event of a breakdown,
we offer extended phone support and ensure a timely response to your equipment if covered by a support contract.
Standard spare parts are available on a 24 hour delivery service to minimise downtime.
For information and prices on spare parts please call our sales office on 0151 427 8954
As much of our equipment is bespoke, using genuine Joloda engineers who fit genuine Joloda parts will ensure your equipment will have a trouble free operation.
- Recommend loading systems are serviced every 3 months
- Expert engineers can identify potential problems before they occur
- We can also carry out site surveys on any old equipment you have to bring it up to a new standard
- A service contract can be annual or long term depending on your requirements
Contact our after sales team for more information on maintenance contracts on +44 151 427 8954 or [email protected]
- All our equipment has 12 months warranty period
- All spares supplied have a 2 year warranty
- If your equipment fails we can send an engineer out to site immediately to rectify the problem
- Our sales and service team are on hand to talk through any problems you may have
Talson / Kässbohrer Fahrzeugwerke GmbH
Siemensstraße 74, 47574 Goch / Germany
+49 (0) 2823 97 21-0
+49 (0) 2823 97 21-21