What Is It?
Pallet loading systems for vans
It is a pneumatically operated rise and fall roller bed for small vehicles and can load and unload safely and quickly 3 or 4 pallets up to 1000 kilos in weight and of various footprint sizes, suitable also for cage pallets, stillages, post pallets and slip sheets.
The roller bed is powered by 12v low current compressor, all internally fitted within the roller bed dimensions connected via the cigarette lighter socket of the transporter van. It has an Air operated valve deactivated via door closure in case of operator error.
Why Use It?
- Safe: Driver does not need to enter van to load or unload the pallets
- Speed: Load / Unload in under a minute
- Portable: Easy to install or transfer from vehicle to vehicle, no tools required, can be installed by the driver in 1 hour.
Who Uses It?
- Anyone in van loading who struggles to move heavy pallets in and out of their van
- This makes it ideal as a van accessory for the city and urban delivery of palletised goods in the paper, print, parcel industry, office equipment, food and drink markets.
Had enough of van damage when loading pallets?
Call 0151 427 8954 now!
Vanloda – a helping hand for everyone..
Vanloda is now being used in almost every industry showing that anyone who has a van and needs help loading it should have one! It is being used for wine, sweets, cosmetics, batteries, aero-engine parts, refrigeration boxes, paper......and many many more. Vanloda is ideal for moving anything heavy at the same time preventing product damage!Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954