What Is It?
This is a standard rollerbed system but in a pre-installed frame fitted on top of the trailer floor.
This pneumatic rollerbed is a modular kit comprising of 4 pre-assembled piped sections, that are fixed together and sits on top of the trailer instead of installed into the floor as the conventional rollertrack system.
- It is a self-assembly kit that can be installed by 2 people in 6 hours
- Full airfreight container compatibility IATA approved with built in safety features for road transportation
- Floor able to withstand Fork Lift or Pallet Truck traffic
- Safety – anti slip top surface
Why Use It?
- Ideal for refrigerated vehicles as prevents cutting into expensive insulated floor.
- Portable system can be moved from trailer to trailer
- Ideal for short term contracts and hire vehicles in aircargo loading
- Rollerbed Vehicle ready for haulage in 1 day
Who Uses It?
This is ideal for anyone with an existing trailer or a refrigerated trailer. It offers airfreight operators added options to buy, hire, contract or operate standard box trailers, curtainsiders or reefers, as an alternative to long lead time, high cost, bespoke-build units – or to respond to seasonal peaks or sudden demand.
Need a solution to your loading problem?
Call 0151 427 8954 now!
World Courier uses Trailerloda for healthcare contract
The new trailerloda portable rollerbed system is quickly growing in the refrigerated and rental trailer markets across Europe, World Courier have just had their second unit fitted in one of their vehicles. World Courier are specialised in temperature controlled distribution for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954