What Is It?
The rollerbed system comprises of pneumatically operated rise and fall rollers.
It is an air cargo loading system which requires 20% less effort compared to a standard roller system to move fully loaded air cargo containers. Our air cargo systems are designed to help major airports across the world transfer cargo and freight off their premises, speeding up deliveries and streamlining their off-loading processes. It loads and unloads air cargo pallets and ULD containers, up to 30 tonnes. Similar systems can be easily installed on truck beds and trailers, ensuring that the systems help improve the entire freighting process, from source to destination.
The principle of the pneumatically raised rollers is to have them available only when loading and unloading is required and not during transit. When the rollers are not in use the load is safely located on the floor
- The Hydraroll rollerbed is the brand most commonly known airside and among airfreight transporters across UK, Europe and America. The Hydraroll rollerbed has 90% of the market!
- New low height rollertrack now available.
Why Use It?
- Twin roller design and limited top plate roller opening reduces debris by 30%
- Reduces maintenance and increases airbag life
- Gives maximum space utilisation of truck body for ULD / aircargo pallets/ AKE’s
- Auto down safe system
- ULD’s / aircargo pallets / AKE’s do not move in transit
Who Uses It?
- The system is ideal for a wide range of purposes, including air cargo handling, refrigerated aircargo, palletised goods in dry freight transport, and conveyor systems in manufacturing lines.
- 33% faster than conventional manual loading –3.5 tons per minute per operator
Hydraroll help Fed Ex with online shopping demands
Hydraroll who are in their 6th year of being global supplier to Fed Ex, have been requested this year to supply an impressive number of rollerbed kits (266) for their replacement programme for their US ground based trailer fleet.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954