What Is It?
The rollerbed system comprises of pneumatically operated rise and fall rollers installed in 5 or 6 lanes down the trailer floor.
It is a manual system which requires 20% less effort compared to a standard roller system to move fully loaded aircargo containers. It loads and unloads air cargo pallets and ULD containers, up to 30 tonnes.
The principle of the pneumatically raised rollers is to have them available only when loading and unloading is required and not during transit. When the rollers are not in use the load is safely located on the floor
- The Hydraroll rollerbed is the brand most commonly known especially among the airfreight transporters across UK, Europe and America. The Hydraroll rollerbed has 90% of the market!
- New low height rollertrack now available.
Why Use It?
- Twin roller design and limited top plate roller opening reduces debris by 30%
- Reduces maintenance and increases airbag life
- Gives maximum space utilisation of truck body for ULD / aircargo pallets.
- Auto down safe system
- ULD’s/aircargo pallets do not move in transit
Who Uses It?
- The system is ideal for a wide range of purposes, including air cargo handling, palletised goods in dry freight transport, and conveyor systems in manufacturing lines.
Hydraroll help Fed Ex with online shopping demands
Hydraroll who are in their 6th year of being global supplier to Fed Ex, have been requested this year to supply an impressive number of rollerbed kits (266) for their replacement programme for their US ground based trailer fleet.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954