What Is It?
The Hydraroll Trailer Skate ® automated vehicle loading system.
Joloda’s Hydraroll Trailer Skate ® provides a cost-effective solution for streamlining your long-distance factory and warehouse shuttle operations. Our innovative truck skate system fully loads a 13.6 metre semi-trailer with a maximum load of up to 30 tons in less than 4 minutes. When you use Joloda’s technology, you make your operations more profitable because of faster loading and delivery times.
Our product relies on a strong chain drive system equipped with 4 x 13.6 metre skates mounted on the floor of your docking bay. These skates are elevated and propelled by powerful pneumatics, transferring cargo and loads from your warehouse into a truck with one shot.
Joloda’s truck skate system comes with varied safety features to make your loading operations as flawless as possible. These features include solid-steel channels on your dock floor to seamlessly guide the skate back and forth. They also include as a non-slip surface between the channels to support pallets and prevent your workers from falling or your cargo from slipping.
Why Use It?
- Automatic Vehicle Loading in less than 4 minutes with minimal vehicle modification
- Significant reductions in forklifts needed in loading bay
- Reduced product damage
- Minimal trailer modifications allow maximum payloads
- Fail-safe manual skate back up system
Who Uses It?
- Customer moving high volume goods on pallets for long shuttle distances over 50km
- Widely used in the food and drink industry as well as fast moving consumer goods
- Used in the paper industry for moving paper reels both standing up and lying down
If you want to load 26 pallets in 90 seconds!
Call 0151 427 8954 now!
Joloda and DHL Cannock Expansion
The new automatic loading docks installed by Joloda are now running 24-7 at the newly expanded DHL site at Cannock, Staffordshire. These automatic docks are unloading Unilever brands such as Persil, Domestos, Pot Noodle and PG tips delivered from the factories in Port Sunlight and Warrington.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954