What Is It?
Pallet loading system for trucks and warehouses
This is a chain drive system incorporating pneumatically activated rise and fall chain and roller track. Moves pre-assembled loads up to 30 tons from the dock to the trailer in 90 seconds. The slipchain supplies high speed accumulation and loading of full pallet loads for factory to warehouse short shuttle operations (less than 50km).
Why Use It?
- Improves vehicle utilisation, less vehicles needed in fleet
- Eliminates double handling
- Improves safety in the loading bay
- Transfers 26 pallets from dock to trailer in only 90 seconds, conventional loading is 30 minutes
- Eliminates product damage by fork lift trucks
- Releases loading bay operatives to do other tasks, no fork truck driving required
Who Uses It?
- Customers moving high volume goods on pallets on short shuttles up to 50km
- Widely used in food and drink and FMCG’s for supermarket deliveries
- Also used in bottling, canning and chemical industries
Heinz use Joloda to go green!
Joloda have just completed another installation of an automatic loading dock for the famous Heinz company we all know and love. The Heinz site in Wigan produces all the Beans, Spaghetti and Tomato soup we eat everyday and also stores the products there in their NDC for UK supermarket distribution.Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954