What Is It?
Moving floor conveyor system for non-palletised loads
The moving floor is a lightweight flexible slat conveyor for trailer and dock to load and unload mixed pallet loads and unpalletised loads. This system loads a trailer in 90 second with speeds of up to 30 metres per minute.
Why Use It?
- Demanned operation – only one man and a fork truck needed
- A flat slat moving floor allows you to handle any pallets, stillages or loose parcels – total flexibility!
- Load and offload cargos up to 30 tons – anywhere – Dual power supply – switch between 3-phase mains and 24v – truck battery
- Full utilisation of payload and cube through low height and low weight moving floor design
- Minimises product damage
- A fail safe manual back-up system is incorporated
- No movement of loads during transit
Who Uses It?
- This system is designed for all customers moving drums, kegs, paper reels, pallets and loose packages. It is widely used in the whisky industry for moving barrels and the automotive industry for tyres and wheels.
To find out how you can load your truck safely!
Call 0151 427 8954 now!
Joloda Moving Floor
With automatic loading now the preferred method for truck loading, reducing loading/unloading times to a matter of minutes, the Joloda Moving Floor is the ideal solution as it can handle any type of load. The Joloda Moving Floor System (MFS) is a highly efficient flexible slat conveyor for trailer to dock load and unload. With its high speed, high weight short shuffle operations, it has the capabilities to load a trailer in less than one minute!Read More
Get in Touch
Click the button below to fill out our form
+44 (0151) 427 8954